Siding Installation Services
At Dayton Roof & Remodeling, we repair or upgrade the siding on your home or commercial building. We deliver long-lasting solutions that add to the value, energy efficiency, and beauty of your property.
Whether you need a siding repair or replacement, we are your best option for vinyl siding or fiber cement board siding in Dayton, Springfield, Xenia, Jamestown, Springboro, Middletown, Lebanon, Hamilton, Eaton, Greenville, Sidney, Piqua, Troy, Tipp City, Urbana and across the Miami Valley.
Our team of certified specialists work to make sure you are satisfied with your siding project from start to finish. We provide these services:
- Siding replacement
- Siding repairs
- Siding inspections
- Siding maintenance
- Free siding estimates
During your on-site consultation, our project manager guides you through selecting the best type of siding for your home and budget, including vinyl and fiber cement board options.
Common Siding Problems
Vinyl siding first appeared in the 1960s and continues to be popular with homeowners. Today’s vinyl siding delivers greater benefits than aluminum siding or older vinyl because of improvements in the manufacturing process.
Here are some sure signs that your existing vinyl siding needs to be replaced:
- Dry rot eating away at the siding foundation (may not be visible)
- Warping of siding panels
- Loose or cracked panels from storm damage
- Insect holes or other types of holes appear
- Water bubbling under your siding panels
- Mold, mildew or fungus on the siding
Here are some less-than obvious signs that you may need to replace your siding:
- Energy bill increases
- Fast color fading
- Loose wallpaper or chipping paint in your rooms on exterior walls
Siding Repair or Replacement
Are you looking for siding repairs? Often, siding repairs are difficult because they are labor-intensive, and the new siding panels don’t match the rest of the home.
During our free on-site consultation, our project manager advises you about decision to repair or replace. You’ll learn about the options and costs so you make an informed decision.
Your Siding Options
Today, most people choose either vinyl or fiber cement board siding for their homes. Let Dayton Roof & Remodeling advise you about the benefits of each type. We suggest the most appropriate solution for your property and budget depending on these important factors:
- Durability of the materials in our harsh weather
- The look you want for your home’s exterior
- Maintenance requirements and costs
- Ability to make repairs after installation
- Installation budget vs. long-term maintenance costs
During the consultation, you choose which combination of these factors matter most to you.
Call us at (937) 224-7667 today or use our handy online estimates form to schedule your free, in-home estimate for your roofing, gutters, siding, windows and doors projects throughout Dayton and the Miami Valley.
Vinyl Siding Benefits
Many homeowners choose vinyl siding because it delivers these benefits:
- Improve energy efficiency of your property
- Budget friendly choice that delivers long-lasting value
- Requires no maintenance other than occasional cleaning
- Comes in many design colors and textures that deliver the look you want
- Water resistant so there is less chance of mold, mildew or warping
- Environmentally friendly in the production process and can be recycled
- Certified to withstand winds of 110 miles per hour or more
- Add beauty and character to the curb appeal of your home
To improve the energy efficiency of your property, Dayton Roof & Remodeling always recommends wrapping your home with a layer of insulation before apply the siding. This one-time expense can save you money every month with your heating and cooling bills.
Fiber Cement Board Benefits
Fiber cement board provides many of the same benefits as vinyl siding. The installation cost is slightly more than vinyl but it provides these additional valuable benefits:
- Durable and long lasting up to 50 years
- Increased fire protection (similar to bricks)
- Proven wood substitute that looks like wood planks or wood shingles
- Resists mold and insects because there are no seams
- Resists hail damage
- Resist debris damage during tornados
- Does not warp or rot
- Manufactured from sustainable materials
- Approved for LEED and historical building renovations
- Greater energy efficiency than vinyl or wood sidings
Fiber cement board requires painting approximately every 15 years.
Talk with Dayton Roof & Remodeling today to see if a fiber cement board siding solution delivers the best value for your home and budget.
You Choose, We Take Care Of The Rest
After you choose the type of siding you want, we show you the many options for colors and textures available. You pick the look you want, and we take care of everything else.
We’ll order the materials and schedule your installation. You can sit back and enjoy the new look of your home.